Deccan Odyssey Special Early Bird Offer
Flat 35% off on cabin bookings on Maharashtra Splendour and Maharashtra Wild Train Journeys Valid on bookings done till 30th April, 2019
Deccan Odyssey Discounted Ticket Price
|SEPARATE DELUXE CABIN
||02 CHILDREN / (in a separate deluxe cabin)
Terms & Conditions
- Offer is applicable for bookings made for all Maharashtra Splendour & Maharashtra Wild Trail journeys in 2019-20.
- Valid only on bookings made from 01st March 2019 to 30th April 2019,
- 50% non-refundable advance required at the time of the booking.
- Valid for FIT bookings with passenger passport copies only.
- GST of 5% will be charged extra on total tariff.
- Not applicable on existing bookings.
Maharashtra Splendour Journey 2018-19 Schedule:
Maharashtra Wild Train Journey 2018-19 Schedule:
||Maharashtra Wild Trail
- All prices are in USD
- Deccan Odyssey does accommodate children but we ask parents to be mindful of the sophisticated adult atmosphere we endeavour to maintain.
- One child up to 5 years of age shall be allowed free of cost in the Deluxe Cabin, subject to sharing of double bed with parents. This is subject to availability of double bed at the time of booking.
- In case of two children between 6-12 years of age travelling with their parents, you will have to take 2 cabins. The first child pays 25% of the adult fare and the second child will have to pay 50% of the adult fare. One of the parents will have to be present with the child / children in the cabin.
Train Tour Cost Includes:
- Overnight travel onboard train in the comfort of richly furnished private AC Sleeping Chambers with ensuite bathrooms
- Daily three meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with packaged drinking water ,tea/coffee service & non-alcoholic bevarages
- Valet service
- Monument & wild life reserve entrance fees & Still camera fees
- Off board sightseeing tours in AC Buses (except in Ranthambhore excursion by Canter) as per itinerary, with english speaking guide
- For Guests in Presidential Suite-sightseeing is by private AC car (except Ranthambhore)
- Advice preferred date of journey & number of cabins required
- We require passport copies of all passengers to process booking
- Booking will be confirmed on receipt of 50% advance deposit of Ticket Value. (Non-refundable for this special offer)
- 50% Balance Payment must reach us at least 46 days before train depart.
- Request for cancellation must be made in writing & acknowledged by Royal Indian Trains and subsequently confirmed by letter to the Central Reservation Division
- Retention of 50% of ticket value on cancelling post booking
- Retention of 75% of ticket Value on cancelling 44 – 30 days prior to the departure date.
- Retention of 100% of ticket value on cancelling 29 days prior to the departure date
- In case Train Tour Operator decides to cancel the scheduled train depart due to low occupancy/technical reasons, you will be informed in advance & full advance received for Train Tour booking will be refunded as per Reserve Bank of India (foreign exchange) rules - with no further liability of Royal Indian Trains
- All foreign nationals require Visa to enter India & guests are adviced to self apply for Indian Visa, atleast 30 days prior to scheduled arrival in India
- There is no provision to issue Tour/Travel insurance policy from India & guests are adviced to pre-purchase same from country of origin of travel
- Disputes (if any) are restricted to Jurisdiction of Courts of New Delhi (India) only