Tariff : 7 Nights Deccan Odyssey Train Tour (Taxes Extra)
Cost Per Cabin - Valid till May 2018 departs
(cost of all 6 journeys is the same)
(for one person)
(for two persons)
||US $ 6,100
||US $ 8,750
||US $ 13,210
||US $ 13,210
- Add Govt Taxes Extra ,as applicable on date of journey.
- All costs are in USD
- Prices are subject to change in case of any amendment in the routing or other hikes such as fuel, taxes etc.
- Presidential Suite can accommodate up to 3 adults or 2 Adults and 2 children (One child up to 5 years of age and second child up to 12 years of age).
- Deccan Odyssey does accommodate children but we ask parents to be mindful of the sophisticated adult atmosphere we endeavor to maintain.
- One child up to 5 years of age shall be allowed free of cost in the Deluxe Cabin, subject to sharing of double bed with parents. This is subject to availability of double bed at the time of booking.
- In case of two children between 6-12 years of age travelling with their parents, you will have to take 2 cabins. The first child pays 25% of the adult fare and the second child will have to pay 50% of the adult fare. One of the parents will have to be present with the child / children in the cabin.
Train Tour Cost Includes:
- Overnight travel onboard train in comforts of richly furnished private AC Sleeping Chambers with ensuite bathrooms
- Daily three meals(breakfast,lunch,dinner) with packaged drinking water ,tea/coffee service & non alcoholic bevarages
- Valet service
- Monument & wild life reserve entrance fees & Still camera fees
- Off board sightseeing tours in AC Buses (except in Ranthambhore excursion by Canter) as per itinerary, with english speaking guide
- For Guests in Presidential Suite-sightseeing is by private AC car (except Ranthambhore)
Extra Costs (not included in Train Tour)
- Govt Taxes as applicable on date of journey
- Spa facility,Laundry & consumption of alcholic beverages
- Video & Professional Camera fee at monuments & wild life parks
- Arrangements for All activities mentioned as 'options' in the itinerary
- Airport/Railway Station transfers at time of check-in Or check-out
- Pre and Post tour accommodation and any tour extensions unless specifically mentioned as a part of the journey
- Tips, porter fee & tour insurance
Booking Terms & ConditionsBook Now
- Tourism Dept of Maharashtra State Govt is principal tour operator of Deccan Odyssey Train & both offboard/onboard services are outsourced to private travel agency (Coxs & Kings)
- Liability of Royal Indian Trains is restricted only to that of booking agent of Principal Train Tour Operator
- Advice preferred date of journey & number of cabins required
- We require passport copies of all passengers to process booking
- Booking will be confirmed on receipt of Minimum 20% (twenty) advance deposit of Ticket Value
- Balance Payment must reach us atleast 46 days before train depart
- Booking Request made less than 46 days before tour depart will be confirmed on receipt of ONE TIME full amount of ticket value
- Request for cancellation must be made in writing & acknowledged by Royal Indian Trains
- Nil Cancellation fee – if booking cancellation request received more than 61 days prior to train tour depature date
- Minimum 20% of ticket value will be charged as cancellation fee - if request received between 61-47 days prior to train tour depart
- Minimum 50% of ticket value will be charged as cancellation fee - if request received between 46-32 days prior to train tour depart
- Full 100% of ticket value will be charged as cancellation fee - if request received less than 32 days prior to train tour depart
- In case Train Tour Operator decides to cancel the scheduled train depart due to low occupancy/technical reasons, you will be informed in advance & full advance received for Train Tour booking will be refunded as per Reserve Bank of India (foreign exchange) rules - with no further liability of Royal Indian Trains
- All foreign nationals require Visa to enter India & guests are adviced to self apply for Indian Visa, atleast 30 days prior to scheduled arrival in India
- There is no provision to issue Tour/Travel insurance policy from India & guests are adviced to pre-purchase same from country of origin of travel
- Disputes (if any) are restricted to Jurisdiction of Courts of New Delhi (India) only